Privacy and Legal
Information Use and Collection
- The Following Website gathers personal information after you register, whenever you put its services or products to use, whenever you visit its pages or its partners' pages, and whenever you join its sweepstakes or promotions. The Following Website might combine your given information with other information about you that it gets from other companies or business partner, as well.
- After you register, The Following Website will ask for personal information like your name, birthday, email address, gender, address, zip code, personal interests, occupation, and industry. After registering and signing in to the services, you will no longer be anonymous.
- The Following Website gathers your transaction information with them and several of their business partners.
- Automatically, The Following Website records and receives server log information from your personal browser, such as your cookie information on The Following Website, IP address, and requested pages.
- The Following Website puts this information to use for various reasons: to personalized the content and advertising that you see, to fulfill your product and service requests, to improve their services, to get in touch with you, to provide inner and outer anonymous client reporting, and to conduct research.
Information Disclosure and Sharing
- The Following Website will not share, rent, or sell your personal information with others, aside from to offer up services or products that you asked for, with your permission, or due to the following reasons:
- The information is given to trustworthy partners who work with or for The Following Website with agreements of confidentially. Such companies might put this information to use to help them talk to you regarding The Following Website offers and offers of their marketing partners. Such companies don't hold independent rights to do anything with that information, though.
- Subpoenas, legal processes, or court orders are replied to, and rights are exercised or established to defend legal rights against certain legal claims.
- Sometimes, it might be necessary for the information to be shared to investigate, take action, or prevent suspected fraud, illegal activities, situations that involve possible threats to people's physical safety, The Following Website usage violations, and other legal requirements.
- The Following Website shows targeted advertisements depending on the personal information given. This is because advertisers and ad-serving companies tend to think that the people who view, click on, or interact with targeted ads already meet their criteria.